High-Quality SZ-CLIMAX Back Support Belt for back pain relief and workout.
- LOWER BACK PROTECTION: The lumbar supports designed to help prevent injuries and improve performance during running, football, tennis, golf, and gym by keeping your lower back and muscles aligned. Fit for athletes, weightlifters, heavy manual labourers and waist pain sufferer. It works whilst you are working out allowing you to enjoy your active lifestyle without associated back pain.
- PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT: 5 detachable steel spring stays, with a positioning centred on the lumbar vertebrae, targeting the lumbar regions on both sides of the spine, firmly fix the lumbar spine in the correct position, effectively reducing pressure on the lumbar spine, providing full professional support for the waist.
- DOUBLE LAYER PRESSURE: The double-layer elastic belt applies uniform pressure over a wide area, with a large range of pressure adjustment, and can provide high-pressure support for specific needs. A posture correction belt, a pelvis correction belt, and a diet belt for the abdomen.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This back braces with curved side design to Experience firm but comfortable support in the lower back region of your body without feeling weighted down or restricted, and helps minimize slipping and bunching with width at the back.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: The make of nylon and polyester ( 70% Nylon + 30% polyester). The waistband has fine seams and delicate edges, sturdy but soft and back support comfortable. combined with the breathable mesh design on the back, breathable & no odour. The double elasticated Velcro straps are adjustable.
Choose the Right Size
- Belly Circumference Measure Method: Take the belly button as the centre, measure the length of a circle to get your belly and choose the size of the back brace.
- Do not select by pants size and your natural waistline, BUT your BELLY circumference
- If your belly circumference is borderline, recommended to choose the larger size if you don’t want too tight, since our brace is highly elastic. For example, your belly circumference is 39”, it is better to choose XL ( 39-43”), not L (35-39”)
Sizes (according to BELLY CIRCUMFERENCE which is usually LARGER than WAIST LINE)
- S: For belly circumference of 28-32”, the length of the belt is 35.4”
- M: For belly circumference of 32-36”, the length of the belt is 39.3”
- XL: For belly circumference of 40-44”, the length of the belt is 47.2”
- XXL: For belly circumference of 44-48”, the length of the belt is 51”