MEO mask is a distinctive protective mask designed specifically for human health. Originating in New Zealand, it combines elements of nature, technology and innovation and will contribute towards a healthier world.
5 key elements:
- Prevent flu – Highly effective in filtering 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria, removing most flu pathogens. This unique anti-bacterial quality helps users reduce the risk of being infected by colds and flu. It can also reduce noxious gases such as formaldehyde.
- Capture particles – Efficient in capturing 99.80% PM 0.1 harmful particles, you will have total confidence that it’s protecting you from diseases caused by particles in the air.
- Comfortable and breathable – Extensive research and analysis have resulted in a mask that can be moulded to fit every face comfortably. Adjustable ear loops and noseband form a perfect seal. Its high-tech materials, quality of workmanship, and unique replaceable filter reduce the build-up of moisture and heat, making MEO a highly breathable face mask. It’s so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- Prevent allergy – Helix™ filter uses natural New Zealand wool media. It is natural, comfortable and soft, effectively filtering the dust in the air and most allergens like pollen, mould, dust mites etc. and reduces the occurrence of respiratory allergies, such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma.
- Safe and skin-friendly – The fabric is safe and non-toxic. It’s easy to put on, comfortable to wear and offers the user an unrivalled level of protection.
MEO® The superior technology of filter material is recognized by NASA and it will participate in the 2023 “Orion” manned spaceship program!
The filter, called the Helix, is designed by Kiwi wool innovators Lanaco (New Zealand high-country farmers) and its wool used in anti-pollution face masks MEO that were unveiled in 2017 and designed by none other than Karen Walker.
Its electrostatic properties can capture small and harmful particles and are used in personal emergency equipment and cabin air systems, preventing clogging in other filter layers by removing thick contaminants like molten plastic.
For more information click MEO Lite