The Lower Back Support Brace with Detachable Metal Spring Strips Designed to Relieve Pain, Prevent Injury, Prevention, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis or Herniated Disc Corrector Posture, and Slim & Shape Your Waist!
✔This back support is an indispensable tool for patients suffering from back pain.
✔It protects injured lumbar intervertebral discs by limiting waist movement and relieves or alleviates the pain and soreness of the waist muscles.
Effectively and naturally features work!
- Lets you move freely while providing comfortable support
- Detachable metal spring stays prevents slipping
- The soft lumbar pad keeps your lower back supported and relaxed
- Mesh panels let air circulate and keep you cool and breathable
- Lightweight and low profile-fits discreetly under clothing
- Dual-adjustment straps let you choose your fit and level of compression
- Helps with lower back pain, poor posture, fatigue, numbness, arthritis, sciatica, scoliosis, surgery recovery, injuries and more!
- Effective physical therapy protects injured lumbar intervertebral discs by limiting waist movement and relieves.
Choose The Right Size
- Belly Circumference Measure Method: Take the bellybutton as the center, measure the length of a circle to get your belly and choose the size of the back brace.
- Do not select by pants size and your natural waistline, BUT your BELLY circumference
- If your belly circumference is the border line, recommended to choose the larger size if you don’t want too tight, since our brace is highly elastic. For example, your belly circumference is 39”, it is better to choose XL ( 39-43”), not L (35-39”)
Sizes (according to BELLY CIRCUMFERENCE which is usually LARGER than WAIST LINE)
S: For belly circumference of 28-32”, Length of the belt is 35.4”
M: For belly circumference of 32-36”, Length of the belt is 39.3”
XL: For belly circumference of 40-44”, Length of the belt is 47.2”