Clinell Hand Sanitising Gel contains a unique formula combining a blend of alcohol and moisturisers to provide a superior level of effectiveness against germs. Our gel contains high levels of glycerine and aloe vera, which help to moisturise and condition your skin, preventing dry, cracked hands, often associated with other alcohol gels. Effective from just 10 seconds, killing at least 99.99% of bacteria and viruses including MRSA, Klebsiella, E. coli, Pseudomonas, Norovirus, Coronavirus and many more. Clinell products can be found in almost every hospital in the UK. Their extensive range of disinfectants, sanitizers and infection control products is suitable for every type of industry. All products are developed in the UK to meet the highest standards. Clinell Gel instantly disinfects hands without the need for soap and water.
It contains a unique blend of 70% alcohol, moisturisers and biocides providing a superior level of effectiveness against germs.
- KILLS GERMS – This sanitiser is effective against a wide range of bacteria and virus
- NO SOAP AND WATER – Fast-acting, easy-dry sanitiser gel instantly sanitises hands without the need for soap and water
- MOISTURISES HANDS – Skin-friendly, moisturising formula leaves hands clean with no stickiness after using this hand sanitiser
- CONTAINS ALCOHOL – Clinell hand gel includes alcohol and biocides to kill any unwanted pathogens
- KIND TO SKIN – Clinell sanitiser includes aloe vera and glycerine to create a formula which is kind to skin
- Unique Formulation of 70% Alcohol & Biocides
- Superior effectiveness. Kills 99.999% of germs
For more information click Hand_Sanitising_Gel_nayble